TAX CENTER: Track Your Refund
Tracking Your Refund
When will you receive your refund? The answer depends on how you filed your return. The IRS should issue your refund check within six to eight weeks of filing a paper return. If you chose to receive your refund through direct deposit, you should receive it within a week. If you use e-file, your refund should be issued between two and three weeks.
You can check on the status of your refund by clicking on the links below.
- Internal Revenue Service
- Internal Revenue Service You Tube Channel – the Internal Revenue Service’s official YouTube channel, featuring IRS-produced videos on various tax administration topics. The U.S. government does not promote or endorse any non-government or commercial content appearing on this page.
- USA Social Security Administration
- Social Security Administration You Tube Channel
- The official website of the State of Kansas
- The official website of the State of Missouri