Because we are a small business ourselves, we understand how important it is to give our clients superior personalized service. We invest time in you and your small business, first by listening to your concerns and inquiring about your vision and then by developing a plan of action with you to achieve your goals.
We make sure you have the advice and accounting, bookkeeping, tax preparation, planning and advisory services you need. Occasionally, we partner with larger firms to meet specific needs we might not provide, lowering your costs while making sure you receive the full range of needed services.
- Financial statement preparation
- General ledger accounting and monthly write-up services
- In-house accounting assistance and training of your staff
- Accounting software selection, installation and training for NetSuite, QuickBooks and Peachtree
- Payroll services
- Month-end closing process for business clients
- Tax return preparation: business, individual and fiduciary
- Income tax planning for businesses and individuals
- Representation during tax examinations
- Past due tax return filing
- Sales and use tax return preparation; business licenses and personal property returns
PLANNING AND ADVISORY SERVICES
- Short- and long-range business planning; setting goals and objectives
- Entity selection
- Budgeting and breakeven analysis
- Development of financial statements meaningful to you and your business
- Cash flow analysis
- Lease/purchase studies
- True cost of new hire analysis
- Impact of additional locations
- Banking relationship maximization
- Mergers and acquisitions
Health care never stops changing. Our ‘outside-the-box’ approach has helped dental and medical clients navigate that shifting landscape in ways most CPA firms wouldn’t have the experience to do. For example, we have assisted with creating patient scheduling efficiencies and recommending revised employee workloads to maximize these businesses’ revenue and profit.
We have extensive technology experience. Whether for an early-stage, venture-backed business or for one that is well into generating revenue, we understand the debt and equity instruments typically used, prepare accurate statements and manage the tax aspects of the selected instrument.
A transportation industry client asked us to take the lead on marrying its accounting processes to an operations system being built in Salesforce. After completing that project, we helped identify accounting software that integrated the client’s operational and financial data into a new, holistic dashboard that gives company executives a real-time view into the business’s health.
Individual clients frequently entrust us as their “family office.” Our leading-edge security technologies keep our clients’ data safe, and our range of services covers everything from paying bills to preparing financial statements and tax returns.